I’ve had visitors for the last week, so no access to my sewing room, but that all changed yesterday afternoon.
The main fabric which is rip-stop has been cut out for a few weeks now and last weekend at the ASG Alexandria group meeting I thread marked the elastic casing marks on all the pieces and started to add zippered welt pockets to the front, after viewing Maria’s Minoru at the same meeting.
I cut out the lining yesterday, you can see a peak of it in the pocket.
The sleeves are stitched to the front and back and have been topstitched.
I have decided to line the hood, both are stitched but not joined together. After reading so many other Minoru constructions, I’m trying to decide if I will add an elastic draw string to the hood like Rocket Sews did with hers. Think I need to do a test buttonhole to see how it works on the rip-stop, my decision might be made for me.