I did it, the Tofino’s are completed, yes there are two pairs.
This is the fun part of the Tofino’s you can play with the panels. I also had in my stash some pale lilac flannelette which was close enough to the pale pink in the flowers for it to work.
I didn’t do any further changes to those I made originally, but realised after I had put them on that I had meant to raise the back rise for a bit more length as I find this a bit short in my owl Tofino’s when sitting.
Above I have used the floral for the front and back with the plain for the side panels and tie.
This pair is the opposite, the plain for the front and back with the floral for the side panels and tie.
Now I need to get organised like Carolyn and get some tops made, I get too hot for flannelette tops however at present my older t-shirts are doing a great job until I find some knits fabrics that will work with the floral.
2014 Stash Out: 17.5 m
2014 Stash In: 45.75 m