Navy linen t-shirt

There is not much to tell about this new t-shirt except that I made it back in February as I was in desperate need for new summer tops.

Using my TNT t-shirt pattern KS 3740 this was a very quick make with the linen knit I purchased in Cairns in July last year.

One of the things I did differently was to use my Juki overlocker to sew the tape into the shoulder seams as I had never done this before.

I also used the binder on my Coverstitch to add the neckband but I forgot to take a photo.

The rest of the top came together quite quickly and after I had glued the hems in place I used my Coverstitch to sew the hems.

This is how I wore it to my ASG meeting at The Remnant Warehouse today,

and Roscoe was very happy to see me home and was demanding a pat.

2017 Stash Out: 3.3 m
2017 Stash In: 4 m

12 thoughts on “Navy linen t-shirt

  1. Anonymous

    Nice t-shirt. Your coverstitching looks great. I hadn't thought about glueing the hem, I tend to use a thermabond type stuff. I do love a linen knit and yours is a gorgeous colour, you look very smart.


  2. I'm in too but I think I'm going to try something a bit different this year and focus on me=made lingerie. I'm already wearing predominantly me-made clothes every day so I thought a lingerie theme might give me the push I need to sew up some of the beautiful kits and patterns I've purchased.


  3. Sounds like a good plan. I love reading you posts on MMM – so many different outfits. I'm going to take part, with one of my pledges being to sew the Iro knock-off jacket using the fabric I wove for it last year. Eeek!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s