Pattern Description: Pullover tops with set in sleeves. A: wrapped front, band, shirred sides and long sleeves. B: top with three-quarter length sleeves and optional tie front. I made view B.
Pattern Sizing: 32″ to 55″. I used 32″ (A)
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes
Were the instructions easy to follow? Yes
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I found it very quick to construct.
Fabric Used: A grey rayon knit with 80% cross grain stretch.
Pattern Alterations or any design changes you made:
* Round shoulder – I added 5/8″ to the back shoulder and took 5/8″ off the front shoulder
* High round back – added 3/8″ at the centre back reducing to zero at the side seam (FFRP page 124)
* Gaposison the front neck line – took out 3/8″ tuck via slash and pivot method
* FBA – added 3/8″ (FFRP)
* Sway back – 1/2″ at centre back to zero at side seams
* Full Arms – I added 1″ (FFRP page 169).
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? Yes it is quick to make, and feels very comfortable to wear.
Conclusion: I will be making this up in other fabrics and will try some different necklines and finishes.