There is not much to tell about this new t-shirt except that I made it back in February as I was in desperate need for new summer tops.
Using my TNT t-shirt pattern KS 3740 this was a very quick make with the linen knit I purchased in Cairns in July last year.
One of the things I did differently was to use my Juki overlocker to sew the tape into the shoulder seams as I had never done this before.
I also used the binder on my Coverstitch to add the neckband but I forgot to take a photo.
The rest of the top came together quite quickly and after I had glued the hems in place I used my Coverstitch to sew the hems.
and Roscoe was very happy to see me home and was demanding a pat.
2017 Stash Out: 3.3 m
2017 Stash In: 4 m