I managed to spend some quality time with my sewing machines on Saturday at my ASG Group, working on 2 UFO’s that have been staring at me for a while now.
The first is another version of KS 3740, I love this pattern and when I purchased this fabric this was the pattern I had in mind for it.
This top was cut out and sewn back in May, but when I tried it on to find the hem length, I noticed the sleeves were twisted, so it has been languishing on my sewing table waiting for me to unpick the 4-thread overlocking I had used to sew the sleeves in.
So on Saturday the sleeves were re-sewn, and the hems levelled and coverstitched in place.
Now to add the finishing touches to my cardigan, back soon!