I’ve got a new top!
This fabric was purchased from Cabramatta in May last year and has been tempting me every since to make it up.
I have again made another version of KS 3740, and this time I have used the base I adjusted back here.
One thing I forget to check with was the amount of stretch this fabric had and it just felt a bit snug when I first made it a week ago.
So during the week, I unpicked the 4 thread overlock on the side seams and added a 4cm tapered gusset to the side seam.
Thankfully with the busy print it is hard to see.
I can see this top getting quite a bit of wear during winter!
2015 Stash Out: 5.85 m
2015 Stash In:13.5 m